Contractors must provide the following documentation to Building Management prior to works commencing:
- Evidence of externally accredited Health and Safety management system (if present);
- Evidence of health and safety procedures or safe work method statements which specifically refer to the hazards present on site;
- Evidence of appropriate training and qualifications;
- Copies of Material Safety Data Sheets for all chemicals to be used onsite; and
- Evidence of insurance policies including workers compensation and public liability ($20 million minimum).
- Other policies including professional indemnity may also be required depending upon the work being undertaken.